We Post Councilmembers' Proposed Budgeted Office Spending For FY 04
(August 28, 2003) -- Below is information released to us on request by the Office of Mayor Beverly O'Neill showing budgeted spending proposed by each LB City Councilmember for their offices in FY 04 (Oct 1/03-Sept 30/04).
The first column indicates the office with the following data columns listed from left to right:
- FY 04 Revised (boldface). Indicates proposed FY 04 office spending as amended by Councilmembers (mainly downward) after submitting their original proposed FY 04 office budgets. This spending figure is the one that will "count" if not changed further when Councilmembers adopt City Hall's budget, expected in mid to late Sept. 03.
- FY 04 Proposed (what Councilmembers originally proposed to spend for FY 04)
- FY 03 Adjusted (reflects adjustments made by Councilmembers to their office budgets during FY 03)
- FY 03 Adopted (originally budgeted by Councilmembers in Sept. 2003 for FY 03)
We have ranked the offices in the descending order of their FY 04 revised office spending.
|District||FY 04 Revised||FY 04 Proposed||FY 03 Adjusted||FY 03 Adopted|
|4||315,735||316,779||370,850 *||370,850 *|
* In April 2003, Councilman Carroll indicated in another publication that he was redirecting sums previously budgeted for his Council office printing expenses: $10,000 returned to the City General Fund and $10,000 redirected for printing by the Dept. of Parks, Recreation & Marine.