Dear Speaker Anthony Rendon:
Please oppose SB 902, SB 995, SB 1085, SB 1120, AB 725, AB 1279, AB 2345, AB 3040 and AB 3107.
These Nine Bad Bills are rushing through the legislature with no Sacramento media left to WARN the public.
Thank you for listening, Speaker Rendon. We appreciate your hard work.
|The Nine Bad Bills will Destroy Our Communities
- kill homeownership by banning single-family "zoning"
- allow 10-unit luxury apartments on almost any block
- severely cut back on needed affordable housing
- invite speculators to buy up stable Latino & Black suburbs
- take away yards and garages in new homes
- override city councils and kill public hearings
- gentrify our diverse working-class SoCal areas
- kill a 108-year-old voter right to save open space
|These Communities in Your District are Seriously Threatened by the Nine Bad Bills:
- South Gate
- (North) Long Beach
- Hawaiian Gardens
The volunteer movement at livablecalifornia.org.
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org