(March 7, 2007, 11:40 a.m. initial post) -- Someone who bought a MegaMillions lottery ticket in LB at Oregon Liquor & Jr. Market, 734 W. Willow St., is among Californians winning $242.232 in prizes in the March 6 "MegaMillions" multi-state lottery by matching five of the six numbers.
The sale outlet is in the Wrigley area on Willow St. between Pacific Ave. and the L.A. River.
No one in CA got all six numbers...but tickets sold in NJ and GA did...and those will split $370+ million.
Other CA tickets with five winning numbers (qualifying for the $242,232) were sold at:
- 7-Eleven, 10950 Warner Ave., Fountain Valley 92708
- 7-Eleven, 541 W. Imperial Hwy., La Habra 90631
- Cask & Keg Liquor, 2585 N. Garey Ave., Pomona 91767
- Circle K/76, 17011 W. Bernardo Dr., San Diego 92127
- D&T Smoke Shop, 300 Kearny St. , San Francisco 94108
- Heritage Village Shell, 7330 Cherry Ave., Fontana 92336
- Princess Bakery, 4617 Mission St., San Francisco 94112
- Tedís Liquor Store, 8303 S. Western Ave., Gardena 90248
The CA lottery says another 1,043,862 tickets sold in the Golden Sgtate won prizes totaling $7,001,451 so it's smarty to double-check your tickets.
As announced on LBReport.com's front page (www.lbreport.com) within minutes of the drawing, the winning numbers were 16, 22, 29, 39, 42 and the MEGA number was 20.
We witnessed some of LB's LottoMania first hand on March 6, 5:45 p.m. at M&M Liquor, Woodruff @ Los Coyotes Diagonal.